Leading Teams to Excellence
How to improve your team's productivity and performance (0.2 CPD/CPE credits)
All Leaders have their own style in order to help teams accomplish their required tasks. However, leaders that have the ability to adapt their style to what the teams or individuals need will accomplish this with the most efficiency and least conflict.
Participants will be able to:
- Diagnosis and assess the "collective intelligence" of their team
- Take action steps to improve the "collective intelligence" of their team
Participants will earn 0.2 credits in the field of study of Personal Development
- Program Level: Basic
- Program prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this session.
- Advance preparation needed: None
- Delivery method: Nano learning
- Refunds and cancellations: Refunds will be issued for courses that have not been initiated. No refunds will be issued for courses that are currently in progress or completed. For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation please contact our offices: firstname.lastname@example.org
NABSA statement of registration as a sponsor will be included here upon approval. www.nasbaregistry.org.
Garth is the founder of Sheriff Consulting (sheriffconsulting.com). We specialize in the design and delivery of assurance, accounting, and communication skill professional development courses. Sheriff Consulting strives to create an online learning environment that is engaging, interactive, and effective.
Garth has worked as an assurance professional and learning provider for over 15 years. He has prepared and trained CPAs for key changes to the profession, including internal control documentation (SOX), Canadian Auditing Standards (CAS) and Canadian Standards on Review Engagements 2400 (CSRE 2400).
Garth has also acted in various stage and film productions. He is a graduate in improvisation from The Second City and a member of ACTRA (the Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists)