Recruitment Strategy for Hybrid Workforces (1.5 hrs)
The recruitment of talent in the age of hybrid work has changed. It requires an understanding of the current needs of the workforce and the development of a tailored strategy.
The recruitment of talent in the age of hybrid work has changed. It requires an understanding of the current needs of the workforce and the development of a tailored strategy. n this on-demand course, we will explore:
- The challenges of recruiting talent in the current environment
- Research on critical attributes the current workforce is looking for in an organization
- How to develop a tailored recruitment strategy for a hybrid workforce
- Defining the hybrid workforce
- Identifying the challenges of recruiting employees in the hybrid workforce
- Categorizing the needs and wants of the hybrid workforce
- Developing a plan to attract and evaluate talent in the hybrid workforce
Who will benefit:
The course is designed for CPAs and professionals working in all sizes and types of organizations looking to understand the hybrid workforce to improve recruitment.
A CPD certificate of completion will be provided
- Program pre-requisites: There are no prerequisites for this course
- Advance preparation: None
- Delivery method: On-demand
- CPD/CPE credits: Participants will earn 1.5 professional development credits
Garth Sheriff is the founder of Sheriff Consulting, a firm specializing in the design and delivery of professional and leadership skill courses for accounting and finance professionals. Garth has worked as an assurance professional and learning provider for over 20 years. He has prepared and trained CPAs for critical changes to the profession. He earned a Master of Accounting and a Bachelor of Arts (Honours - Accounting) from the University of Waterloo. He is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPAO), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). Garth has also acted in various stage and film productions. He is a graduate in improvisation from The Second City and a member of ACTRA (the Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists.