Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $190
- Program pre-requisites: There are no prerequisites for this course
- Advance preparation: None
- Delivery method: E-learning
- CPD/CPE credits: Participants will earn 4.0 professional development credits (hours)
- Verifiable Ethics course: 4.0hrs.
Garth Sheriff is the founder of Sheriff Consulting, a firm specializing in the design and delivery of professional and leadership skill courses for accounting and finance professionals. Garth has worked as an assurance professional and learning provider for over 20 years. He has prepared and trained CPAs for critical changes to the profession. He earned a Master of Accounting and a Bachelor of Arts (Honours - Accounting) from the University of Waterloo. He is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPAO), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). Garth has also acted in various stage and film productions. He is a graduate in improvisation from The Second City and a member of ACTRA (the Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists.